East Central High School
Together we will inspire learning by providing interesting and meaningful experiences for every student - every minute – every day.
Providing interesting and meaningful learning experiences for
every student – every minute - every day improves focus and effort, leading to unlimited possibilities.
Together, we review and design work diligently, teach effectively, check for understanding routinely, and respond to student needs because we believe in the potential of every learner.
Campus Goals 2014 – 2015
- Recruitment and retention efforts will result in a 10 % increase in the number of students participating in extra-curricular or school related activities.
- Through collaborative efforts with higher education, trade/industry, and the US Armed forces, 90 % of the class of 2015 will be enrolled in a post-secondary education program.
- Recruitment and retention efforts will result in a 10 % increase in the number of students participating in AP/DC/PAP classes in the 2014-2015 school year.
- 25 % increase in the number of students who take one or more AP tests.
- 65 % of our graduating senior class will have applied to at least one or more colleges, taken at least the ACT, SAT or TSI.
- 65% of all 9th graders will demonstrate 50 lexile points of growth between May of 8th grade and May of 9th grade on the Scholastic Reading Inventory.
- 70% of all 9th graders will demonstrate 50 quantile points of growth between May of 8th grade and May of 9th grade on the Scholastic Math Inventory.
- To maintain Staff Attendance at a level of 97% and Student Attendance at level of 96%.
Every Student - Every Minute - Every Day